Peenaquim Park is situated alongside the Old Man River. With eleven red shale diamonds, and plenty of open space to park, the facility lends itself to large multi-day tournaments.
The clubhouse is located at the south-east corner of the park, and serves as the hub for meeting, organizing and socializing.
A small ground-level theatre style room is used for meetings, while a large second floor room with adjoining outdoor balcony is ideal for concession and food service.
Also, on site are four regulation size beach volleyball courts.
- Ten red shale diamonds, including one lit diamond
- 300 ft (can be reduced by temporary fencing)
- All diamond have jox boxes and magnetic bases
- Irrigated fields
- All diamonds raked and lined
- Washroom facilities at each diamond
- The clubhouse is located at the southeast corner of the park
- Batting Range